We spent the day together
And the night apart
Talking to each other in our thoughts
He called me in the morning
His voice a soft shade of rasp
Saying that I was his choice of luck
finally beating a level you were stuck on for hours
getting stuck on the next level
school supply list:
- portable charger
One of the reasons why Emma Watson is one of the best female role-models of our time. She’s so underrated.
the worst part of getting out of bed is losing all the heat you had built up
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
RIGHT! off to try this
if ur having a bad day please enjoy these puppies playing with their mom
how do astronauts say they’re sorry?
We dont apologize.
we are perfect.
nasa i know of at least 2 exploded spaceships that beg to differ
did you ever become friends with someone so beautiful? and then they started telling you about the douchebags in their lives that did horrible things to them, like cheat and lie. and the only thing running through your mind is “who would ever want to hurt someone like you?”